What motivates you to get out of bed every morning? Money? Career progression? The desire to be the best at what you do?
Would you say that you have the drive, self-confidence, determination and resilience to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment?
McGregor Boyall are currently looking to hire Trainee Recruitment Consultants to be part of our rapidly growing but already well established London Office.
If successful, you will receive full 360 training which will include headhunting, account management, business development, coupled with 1 on 1 sessions with sector specialists. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to progress through the ranks at speed, as you will be given the opportunity to progress to Consultant within 6 to 9 months.
What we’re looking for:
* Graduate with at least 2:1 is desirable but not essential. If instead of attending University you have been working in a commercial working environment that is also massively beneficial.
* Somebody who is genuinely motivated by the prospect of being able to earn uncapped comission ON TOP of a basic salary.
* Somebody that can demonstrate resilience, the ability to think on their feet, pick up new skills and learn quickly
* Highly motivated, driven and organised
What we can offer/Whats in it for you:
* Monthly, Quarterly and Annual incentives and international trips for high achievers.
* Offices located around the UK and in APAC with the ability to transfer once you’ve proven yourself.
* A proven track record in training and developing Trainees into consistent and successful billing Recruitment Consultants
* The opportunity to work for a Global Agency with over 30 years worth of established success in the world of recruitment.
* A high volume of warm roles with household name, blue chip organisations that we reguarly place candidates into and are considered trusted and long serving suppliers of recruitment services. Otherwise referred to as a WARM/HOT desk
If you feel as though you can demonstrate this hardworking attitude, and have a good understanding as to what recruitment is, then please get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high number of applications, a phone interview will not be guaranteed to all applicants. If your CV meets the requirements, we will call you within 3-5 working days to discuss in more detail.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Employment Type: Permanent