36.5 hours per week
06:00 – 14:00 – 10:00 – 18:00
Ongoing temp position (Likely to go perm for the right candidate)
Interested in working for an award-winning company with an extremely long-standing history operating over a 40,000 vehicle fleet?
Are you a fully qualified Vehicle Technician/Mechanic looking for a new opportunity within a company that appreciate their staff, who truely invest in employee training and development opportunities?
Would you like to work for a company who offers a great work life balance?
Then we have the role for you!
- Service, maintenance and repairs to vehicles
- Carrying out vehicle inspections and rectifying defects
- Diagnosing faults
- Completing service and repair records
- Road test vehicles where necessary
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace
- Adhering to company policy and procedures
- 36.5 hour working week
- Overtime where applicable
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Tools and equipment provided
- Opportunity to covert into a permanent position
Venatu Recruitment Group are working in partnership with one of the UK’s largest fleet operators to recruit a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join their team based in Bodmin on a temp basis. The successful candidate will contribute to maintaining a high volume of vehicles with the support of a thriving team of professionals.
Automotive is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group. If you’re a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic and looking for a change in your career path, please do get in touch with us as we would be happy to discuss this role in further detail with you. Alternatively, please visit our website:
#VehicleTechnician #Mechanic #Commercialvehicles #Fleet
Employment Type: Any